Built in 1890 this Italianate Building was designed by Alfred Giles for Charles Barlemann's Ranch Saloon. Various tenants rented the upstairs rooms, including the City of Kerrville and Dr. A Roberts. Building was bought by Charles and Mac Weston in 1900 who put their nameplate on the building. It remained a saloon until 1920. In 1922 R.H. Chaney opened his confectionary and taxidermy shop on the lower floor. Remodeled in 1995 for Francisco's Restaurant that still resides there today.