Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

The Favorite Saloon

Add to plan Remove from plan
Designed by architect Alfred Giles and built in 1875 as a saloon to serve cowboys heading north up the cattle trails. It continued as a local watering hole until Prohibition closed it's doors in 1920 it was used for various retail businesses and restored in 1995.
  • Free Fun
  • Arts & Culture