Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

Pampell's

Add to plan Remove from plan
Built in 1878 the original building was the one-story Gregory Hotel, which later expanded to two-stories in 1880. John L. Pampell bought the building in 1901. The upstairs was ran as a theater and the downstairs was a soda fountain, pharmacy and even a skating rink. The fountain and back bar with stained glass are original, the building was renovated in 2005.
  • Arts & Culture
Processing