Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

Davis Building

Add to plan Remove from plan

Built in 1909 was originally known as the Rawson Building and was home to W.H Rawson's Drug Store until 1939. The second floor was added in 1924. It went on to house a series of pharmacies until 1985, for a total of 75 years.

  • Free Fun
  • Arts & Culture
Processing